MATROX Avio F125 KVM Receiver AV-F125RXF, receiver unit with multimode transceivers
Du må logge inn for å handle/se priser.
Dual-DVI Fiber Optic KVM Extender Delivers
Matrox Avio F120 and F125 KVM extenders consist of a transmitter and receiver pair. The Avio transmitter unit captures I/O functionality of the host computer and sends it uncompressed over a single duplex LC-LC fiber optic cable to the Avio receiver unit, letting you separate the computer from the user environment and place it in a climate controlled machine room. Matrox Avio is the ideal KVM extension solution for design, 3D visualization, process control, broadcast, post-production, industrial and military applications where system performance and security are key requirements. Its high bandwidth transmission maintains system performance and does not introduce any latency or dropped frames. Matrox Avio is the solution designed to minimize total ownership cost and maximize performance.
- 0Gbps SFP+ transceivers enable uncompressed video transmission at full frame rate across a single duplex LC-LC fiber optic cable
- Smooth HD, 2K, 4K video playback without dropping any frames
- Two Single-link DVI monitor or one Dual-link DVI display support
- USB HID ports for keyboard, mouse, touchscreens and other HID devices.
- USB 2.0 high-speed support for touchscreens, printers, scanners, hard drives, as well as isochronous USB 2.0 audio and video devices (available with Avio F125)
- Maximum distances of 400 m (1312 ft) in multimode and 10 km (6.2 mi) in single-mode 1
- Digital-to-analog conversion enables support for 2x VGA monitors with a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 60Hz
- Analog stereo audio support to place audio devices such as speakers, microphones and headphones away from the system
- DDC compliance and advanced EDID management ensure a reliable communication between the system and the remote displays
- HDCP compliance for protected content playback (available with Avio F125) 2
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse support for industrial or legacy systems
- Local outputs on the Avio transmitter unit for easy maintenance or to share the remote desktop on a collaborative video wall
- Passive cooling (no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
- On-screen Display (OSD) to view diagnostic information and access advanced configuration options
- Rack mountable or stand alone units
- Plug & play design for easy deployment with no software installation
- Compatibility with Microsoft® Windows®, Mac OS X®, Linux® and UNIX® operating systems
- Compatible with select layer one fiber optic network switches
- Global sales and technical support
1 Matrox Avio SFP+ Single-Mode upgrade kit required (Part# AV-SFP10G-2SMF)
2 HDCP pass through is available on Avio F125 and requires an HDCP compliant video source and destination. By default, HDCP is disabled and can be enabled through the Avio OSD.
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.